Thursday, April 11, 2013

My made up story

One day I went throw a forest and walked over a bridge and into a house. The house was dark and creepy. But then I saw stairs! So I walked up the stairs and it creaked! finally I got past the creepy bridge and I saw a big wall but I tried to get passed but it wouldn't let my so I tried again thud! Ow that hurt so I ran out of the house but the bridge was broken so i went further  in the forest  and their was a lion! I screamed and ran away and hid in a bush it couldn't find me so I went back to were I was. but their where sticks falling down so I ran under them really fast and I got passed them it was hard. I nearly fall down the broken bridge but a flying sheep took me across the broken bridge it was fun. a little bit later the flying sheep put me down and went away so I went further then I saw a castle so I went to see it.

This is my draft piece of writing.
Please leave a comment about what I did really well and what I need to do next time.

1 comment:

  1. To Hayley
    You made a mistake you said (but it did't let my so I) why were there sticks falling down?
    from Tegan






    ReplyDelete